- 2 years academic and practicum
- A competitive program to meet the challenges and needs of a dynamic dental auxiliary profession.
- Academic studies will be combined with hands- on training including research, community, clinical work and laboratory, and clinical experience in the different dental clinics
- Work in either public or private sectors to provide oral health services to the community.
- As a dental hygienist, you can work in dental practice as an integral part of the dental team locally and internationally.